Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mod 3: Tentative date

Wenzangu,
Thank you so much for responding to our email and for your willingness to re-unite.So far, l have heard from dada Katwe, Chep',and Veti.Wayua had not received the email and so l have just resend the email to her a minute ago.I am still waiting to hear from 'wa Kamau and John of the Cross.I am also resending the email to them in-case they did not receive the first one.
Meanwhile, let us go ahead and suggest tentative dates for our get-together.August might be a good month for all of us.Therefore, check your calendar and tell us what date is appropriate for you and then we shall move from there.
I will end my summer class 08/13/2010, it will be a Friday and after that i will be free.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Damien

Damien wrote:

Thank you Srs Marietah and Wayua for your prompt response. Sr. Veti says the weekend after 08/ 13/2010 will be ok for her and Wayua says August between 21 - 24 will work for her. What do the rest of you say?
Damian

Wayua's response

theresia angella" View contact details
Hi Set
Thanks for your quick responce,any days between August 21- 24 would be perfect for me.Wishing a wonderful summer period filled with Gods blessings and fun
Wayua

Marietah's response

Marietah Mbeti" View contact details:
Hi Mwenzangu,
If the rest of the sisters are ok with August 21-24 is fine with me too.
I can have my retreat before the above date.
Gracious.
Mwenzako.

Dada katwele

Juliet Katwele" View contact details:
Hi Damian. I will give you an answer for when it will be a good time for us to meet but for now is hard because the schedule is not yet out so I will inform you as soon I get it.
God bless.
Dada. Katwele

No comments:

Post a Comment