Sunday, May 30, 2010

Module 2: Response from Marietah

Marietah Mbeti" View contact details
Dear Mwenzangu
I am 100% with you.Few minutes ago we were chating with chep,and we said let's wait for the email.Here it comes.
Hoping that they will respond so as to come up with a date.Time is flying very fast.
Blessings and all good.I am happy we took you to school.
Mwenzako.

Response from dada Katwele

"Juliet Katwele" View contact details:
Hi dada asante kwa good idea of getting together as group mate. For my side I will love it so much provided I get enough time to get some money for transport. Have you got any response from any of us? Bwana najaribu kukuita kwenye simu yako they say haifanyi kazi so what is happening tell me
nataka tuongee
God bless.Katwele.

Wayua's response

theresia angella" View contact details
Hi set
It is so long since we talked how are you dear? Well I just talked with Sr Veti and she sais you had written to us, for whatever reason i didn't get the email, so plz could re - email to me using this site.
Thanks for the good work keep it up.
wayua

No comments:

Post a Comment